I love Huggies ® Wipes. For real. They have been the only wipes I’ve ever used for years and years – and even before I had kids, I bought them because they are super affordable and can do so much more than just wipe tiny rear ends. After I had Abbey, Huggies were ALWAYS in my diaper bag – the thick absorbent wipes were the only things that would clean up those insane diaper blow outs and HUGE messes tiny humans seem to make. Huggies ® Wipes are still a staple around here because: BECAUSE KIDS OUTGROW DIAPERS, NOT MESSES.
You can find the new and improved wipes at Wal-Mart! They come in: Huggies Natural Care ®, Huggies ® One & Done ® and Huggies ® Simply Clean ®. They are so thick and wipe like a champ! I love the thick Triple Clean technology – they seriously can clean anything!
So here are my top uses for baby wipes around here, plus lots more info on other uses after my list!
- Dusting – These puppies pick up everything, so a quick swipe over a tabletop or counter, and dust is gonzo.
- Nasty Microwave – Stick a wipe inside your microwave, heat it up for 5 seconds and wipe down. BAM.
- Crafting – Glue globs, glitter glitter everywhere, tiny paper scraps? Yeah, it cleans those.
- Dirty Cars – Toss a pack of wipes in the car and wipe down on to go!
- Shoes – Wiping down some dirty shoes will make them look almost new again!
- Messy Faces – Ice cream, chocolate, cotton candy, spaghetti? It happens.
- Leather – Dirty spotty leather goods? Give them a good wipe down with Huggies ® Wipes with Triple Clean Technology!
- Makeup Remover – I do a lot of Haul and Unboxing posts where I test colors on my hand. Wipes are my BFF.
- Kitchen Walls – Spatter sucks. Huggies Triple Clean Wipes are a life saver for spatter on kitchen walls!
- Painting – I love to use wipes to clean my brushes when doing watercolors! Keeps my water clean!
- Counter tops – A great way to quickly wipe down a counter top from simple food spills!
- Trips to the Beach – Sand everywhere? Handled.
- Random Tables – Picnic? Zoo? Park? Wipe down a dirty table super quick with a Huggies wipe!
- Dirty Toys – Kids play hard and their toys can get real messy, give them a quick wipe down!
- Gardening – Keep a pack with your gardening tools for a quick hand wipe if needed.
- Sticky Fingers – For some reason kids can’t eat without getting it EVERYWHERE.
- Camping – Never under estimate a good “Wipe Shower” when out in the wilderness!
- Grimy Smartphones – My phone gets all sorts of nasty and needs a good wipe down every so often.
- Stinky Feet – After a long day in old sneakers, give your stinky feet a good wipe down!
- Boo-Boos – When you’re out and about you might not have a first aid kit, a wipe can help clean up a Boo Boo!
OK, so I don’t personally have 101 uses for wipes because, come on! But you can head over and check out 101 ways to use wipes in this video!