So today is National Fettuccine Alfredo Day, Yes! You heard me correctly, National Fettuccine Alfredo Day. Crazy right? So clearly, y’all know what I am making for dinner, right? Ha! One of my favorite things about being a blogger is the support and network of amazing people to help you when you ask for Fettuccine Alfredo recipes to do a round up on your blog. I love my blogger friends!
So seriously, if you are stumped, always reach for the jarred sauce (that’s LOADED with stuff you don’t need!) check out these 10 recipes and find some inspiration! Everything from rich and creamy, to lactose and dairy free! Enjoy!
10 Fettuccine Alfredo Recipes You Need to Try:
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo – With a Twist! via A Day in Motherhood
2. Roasted Cauliflower Fettucinne via Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
3. Copycat Recipe – Olive Garden’s Chicken Alfredo via Savings Lifestyle
4. Lactose Free Garlic Parmesan Alfredo via Clarks Condensed
5. Dairy Free Coconut Shrimp and Zucchini Alfredo via Mama Harris’ Kitchen
6. Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo via A Proverbs 31 Wife
7. Buffalo Chicken Alfredo via Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
8. “Fake Out” Fettuccine Alfredo via Adventures of a Midlife Mommy
9. Broccoli and Cauliflower Pasta Alfredo via Huppie Mama
10. Alfredo from Scratch Recipe via Ashlee Marie (Formerly Topsy Turvy)
What is your favorite Fettuccine Alfredo recipe?