So I got a couple boxes of the new Q-Tips precision tips from Influenster for free to review (Join here!)…So here is my list of my top 10 uses of this awesome new product… 10. Getting makeup and gunk out of the inner corners of your eyes.
9. Cleaning the gunk out from under your free edge when giving yourself a mani.
8. Cleaning up nail polish of the edges of your skin.
7. Wiping black dots from your eye lids when you blink with wet mascara on.
6. Cleaning up fall out under your eye from glitter shadow.
5. Wiping away old black gunk under your eyes from the makeup your makeup remover didn’t get.
4. Cleaning up eyebrow pencil/powder/gel, for the perfect arch.
3. Removing excess lash glue from your eyelid.
2. Reapplying eyeshadow to your lid after an oops and fix.
1. Perfecting the perfect cat eye swoop with liquid liner.
So there you have it! Normal Q-tips work fine, but these guys are designed to help with precision pointed tips, which make small jobs much easier! I have a box in my makeup kit and another in my personal bag! Love them!
Visit Q-tips to check them out for yourself!!